- UN says 6.5 million internally displaced in Ukraine due to war.
- Chinese President Xi tells Biden Russia-Ukraine fighting is in “no one’s interest”.
- At least 816 civilians killed in Ukraine since conflict began, UN says.
- Russian attacks hit the capital, Kyiv, and Kharkiv and Kramatorsk in the east, causing deaths, Ukrainian officials say.
- Missiles destroy an aircraft repair plant near the airport in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv, Mayor Andriy Sadovy says.
- Russian troops and separatist allies are fighting in the centre of Mariupol “against nationalists”, according to the Russian defence ministry.
- The United Kingdom’s media regulator revokes Russian channel RT’s licence, citing links to Kremlin.
Miss Internet 1 min read 13